ellume·lab is a new hand-held, versatile digital device designed for healthcare professionals at the point-of-care. The device offers a wide range of accurate rapid diagnostic tests for common illnesses. In addition, the ellume·lab features a suite of digital tools designed to support effective clinical decision making and enhance patient engagement.
We are excited to be launching ellume·lab into the US in 2021.
The ellume·lab diagnostic test range comprises of highly accurate, rapid fluorescent immunoassay tests for healthcare professionals at the point-of-care. Two tests can be performed simultaneously, allowing clinics to increase testing throughput. All tests are easy to use due to simple, animated, on-screen instructions and provide results in 15 minutes.
ellume·lab will offer a COVID Serology test (for recent or past infections) and a COVID Antigen test (for active infections) on the same device. The two COVID diagnostic tests are undergoing clinical validation in a CLIA-waived setting. Further tests, including a Flu A+B and a Flu A+B / RSV test, have undergone clinical studies and are being prepared for launch.
ellume·lab provides a suite of digital tools to assist clinical decision making and enhance patient engagement. The tools have been designed by doctors for intuitive and efficient clinician use, with patient needs in mind: apps to calculate BMI and drug dosages, capture consent for clinical photography and share information with patients during and after the consultation via email. All ellume·lab digital tools are HIPAA compliant and offer cloud connectivity.
- Highly accurate & rapid diagnostics
- 2 testing ports to run tests simultaneously
- Suitable for all ages, child adaptor provided
- Objective on-screen results
- Useful digital tools
- Portable and battery charged
- Secure, HIPAA compliant cloud connection
- Simple and intuitive to use
- Patient-friendly user interface design & functionality
- On-device and online training for easy & efficient new user training
- No device calibration required