In partnership with QIAGEN®, we are advancing the way tuberculosis is diagnosed. Combining our technology with Qiagen’s market leading test, QuantiFERON®, we are taking testing out of the laboratory and into the community.
- Ability to perform 8 tests simultaneously
- Early positive results from 3 minutes
- Simple testing process
- Minimal training requirements
- Single patient visit
- Objective automated test result
- No calibration or maintenance required
- Suitable for in-field / out-of-laboratory testing:
- No cold chain required
- No continuous power supply required
- No computer access required
Tuberculosis: The Facts
Tuberculosis is a respiratory bacterial illness that affects approximately 25% of the global population, killing 1.5 million people every year. More people die of tuberculosis than HIV or malaria. Tuberculosis may lay in a dormant state in the lungs (latent tuberculosis) before turning into active tuberculosis. When diagnosed, most tuberculosis cases can be cured through antibiotic treatment.
- World Health Organization, Tuberculosis (March 2020)
- European Respiratory Society, The global prevalence of latent tuberculosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis (2019)